Makin Paper...


SO I think I found ANOTHER new hobby that i TOTALLY love! Makin patterned paper! This week at SIStv our challenge was to create texture in a new and unique way SO I grabbed the gesso and started tossing stuff on the paper For this one it was hole punch dots and other experiments. Next I did a paint wash over the texture and created a cool purple patterned paper that just POPS! Now this project is only HALF done! The rest of the project will be revealed SOON! I cant say more than that this is ALL I can release to SIS! But trust me it will be Super! GO and check out the photos in a larger format over at My SIS Profile! I will be posting up more and more of my papers...I even have an in at a local printing company I might be able to get these printed as Patterned Papers to sell on my Etsy site! CHECK BACK SOON!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:



Shaina Longstreet said...

awesome paper....and how cool would it be if you could get it printed! sAweet!!