Etsy store featured artist: Craftymoose

Etsy
Buy Handmade
Craftymoose


The talent is OOOOZING out of this artist! And again another seed beader! You all have read what I have to say about them! This art form takes a TON of patience and ALOT of tiny little beads that like to fly out of your fingers! Amazing work!

From the Artist:

"I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. I am self-taught and have enjoyed painting, needlework, quilting, polymer clay and jewelry making. Most recently, I have found myself drawn to beads and have returned to the art of french beaded flowers. I enjoy making original, one-of-a-kind butterflies & dragonflies. I am also introducing a new line of one-of-a-kind beaded art dolls and suncatchers. Custom requests are welcome.

All my items are lovingly created in a smoke-free, pet-free environment.

The name Craftymoose came about because of my love of crafts and my husband's love of moose. My avatar is the head of a 4'+ tall moose I made him one Christmas!"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:



Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you for the lovely feature!