Etsy store featured artist: Ulixis

Etsy
Buy Handmade
Ulixis


WOW This shop is unique! I am absolutely in love with those cute little button bracelets! In addition to these she also makes accordion photo albums, earrings, necklaces and notebooks! Busy lady! This is a definite shop to keep on your list!

From the Artist:

"My name is Amanda, I'm 21 years old and I grew up in the middle of nowhere - Northern Ontario. I'm currently a fifth year Honours Biology and Pharmacology co-op student at McMaster University and I'm working in the Janssen lab on my thesis. I do real-time videomicroscopy of smooth muscle cell migration.

I've been crafty my whole life, and enjoy making a variety of things. When I was younger, it was drawing, then wreathes, dolls and beading. Now, my focus has switched to notebooks and jewelry. I also enjoy cooking, reading, writing and problem solving.

Please check out my blog, where I'll be posting regularly on personal tid-bits, inspirations and featuring other Canadian / Etsy sellers!!"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: