Etsy store featured artist: Signature Sterling

Etsy
Buy Handmade
signature sterling


Dazzling, breathtaking, alluring, fabulous, stunning, unique, beautiful......ect These are just a few of the words that come to mind when browsing this shop! This is a one of a kind jewelry maker! The style is completely unique and the quality of materials is just unbeatable!


From the artist:

"Welcome to SignatureSterling where you will find my personally designed and handcrafted jewelry ~ especially sterling silver with semiprecious stones, lampwork beads, Swarovski crystals/pearls, Czech glass, charms, and "signature" items ~ CUSTOM ORDERS WELCOME! Specialty collections include Buckeye Nation, Hairspray, Show Your Colors, and Little Black Dress. Beautiful...unique...signature...YOU!

Since my first trek into a Toronto bead shop two 1/2 years ago, I've been an avid beader and jewelry designer. I enjoy designing, creating, and just plain playing with a variety of beads. And yes, I AM a Buckeye fan - GO BUCKS! When I'm not beading, I love being a soccer mom - can you tell?

I am active with other terrific, creative “Etsians” – the TBO (Tranquil Beading Oasis), the Bead Hive, JET (Jewelry on Etsy), EtsyMom, and EtsyBEAD. Need help finding these talented artists? Go to the Etsy home site and search for TBO, BHV, JETT, EtsyMom, and EtsyBEAD in tags, titles. You'll get a great list to choose from!

Committed to high quality in supplies and design, I am a SRAJD (#1111), Self-Representing Artist Jewelry Designer.

You'll also find me at signature-sterling.blogspot.com"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:



Mimi said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful feature! :-) Peace, Sue

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I got a ring from them, I love it!