I didnt fall off the face of the earth....

Just tripped a little bit on the way! So my last post was Just as I was planning a very large online auction for a non profit community I do fund raising for and when that's going on I don't do anything but that! And it keeps me very busy up through the first of April which is coincidentally when I went back to work after years of being a Stay at home mom. Working has changed my priorities drastically and it sorta makes me sad! I miss being able to just spend HOURS crafting and Blogging, and just well being me! I do only work Part time now so life is a little more manageable but its been a HUGE adjustment! I went THREE months with out scrapping Its been even longer since I have made a piece of Jewelery... And even longer still since I have painted or altered a wooden box....I miss so much all the things I love to do for a creative release. I have just started getting back into scrapping again I have done 4 layouts now since my absence You will have to tell me what you think of them!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:



~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

Love all your lo's - my fav is the round paper! :)