Etsy Store Featured Artist: Anna Dundas


Etsy
Buy Handmade
Anna Dundas



Todays feature is Anna Dundas, This amazing artist does Lamp work Beads and they are absolutely amazing!! You can see that this artist takes pride in her amazing work and takes alot of time to create these impressive glass beads and baubles.
http://AnneDundas.etsy.com

From her Profile
Hi! From Sydney, Australia!!

I have been creating jewellery since early 2004. It quickly became a passion which helped fill the time while caring for my mum who has MS.

Jewellery then lead me to the wonderful world of lampwork beads. Yet another way to play with colours. It's such a thrill to play with molten glass watching it flow and form beautiful objects.

I also spend my time designing business cards, etc for other jewellery designers. If you'd like to check them out, you can find my designs at: www.annedundas.com/graphics

My Blog: www.annedundas.com/blog

Member of the Etsy Glass Artists Street Team, www.etsyglass.com

My personal favorites

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: