Etsy Store Featured Artist: Sparkly Strandz

Sparkly Strandz
http://sparklystrandz.etsy.com

This shop is gorgeous and has a very broad spectrum of jewelry styles there is something for everyone. The item pictured at left is:
Black crystal wire crochet necklace; her description of this item:
"This beautiful necklace is made by crocheting delicate wire and black glass crystals. It has a lobster clasp closure, and measures about 18 inches. You can have it in any length you need, however. Just tell me the length you need in the special instructions section when making payment.

This necklace is very light, and looks delicate, but is very strong and comfortable to wear. It really dresses up and adds sparkle to any outfit, and would be great for holiday parties. "


From her Profile:

"I've had a love for crafts, especially crochet for over 25 years ever since my grandmother taught me at age 5. It was probably the best thing she could have done for my parents because it would keep me busy for hours. During college, i developed a love for beads--not just because they're sparkly, but because beads have such a rich history to them from around the world, and can be made from almost anything imaginable. Also, as an occupational therapist, I am able to use a variety of crafts and activities in my therapy to make it more fun!

I combined my love for crochet and beads and began making jewelry, baby onesies, hats, and all sorts of gift items about 10 years ago. "Sparkly Strandz" is an online store that you can visit and create your own jewelry by choosing the right color bead, wire, and length you want for that perfect piece!!

Member of the SRAJD (Self-Representing Artist Jewelry Designer #1106)"





Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: