Etsy Store Featured Artist: Thats Headley


THATS HEADLEY!!

ThatsHeadley's shop

This is one talented artisan! These jewelry pieces are so incredibly unique! This item to the left is "Dewdrop Earrings in Sterling Silver and Aquamarine" Her description of the item
"These earrings harken to cool morning dew, with handfaceted aquamarine rondelles dangling in hoops of wire-wrapped sterling silver (core of earrings also sterling silver). Hoops are 3/4 inch (2cm) in diameter and dangle a total length of 1 inch (2.5cm) from bottom of hand-forged, sterling silver french earwires. FREE shipping in the US: please see the profile in my shop for full details, international shipping information, and all my customer satisfaction policies. Thanks for stopping by! made in my smoke free home and studio"

Looking at the work in this shop you can see the amazing quality craftsmanship in witch this shop is known for. As a jewelry maker myself I can say that what is made here takes alot of time and very intricate work to accomplish! The Jewelry in this shop is more than just accessories these are works of art they are well designed and well planned out! This shop is one that needs to be on your MUST shop list!

Reading This sellers profile says alot about her style and her professionalism READ ON!


"Self Representing Artist Jewelry Designer (SRAJD) #231 Member Art Jewelry Collective Member Etsy Texas Crafters (ETC) Smoke-free, kitty-friendly home and studio That's Headley! Jewelry Designs is about a journey in wearable art in semiprecious gemstones, wire, and glass. Color, texture, balance, and richness are my design goals. I've been "beading" since junior high, and for the last couple of years have expanded my use of wire wrapping. I've also added silversmithing to my techniques. Silver is always bona fide sterling at the least, and sometimes fine (99.9% pure) silver. I rarely make two pieces alike, because I like to have fun wearing jewelry, and seeing myself coming and going is not fun! Sometimes, though, when something comes out especially wonderful, I might make just a few to share the fun. I love to do custom work, too, so if you have something inspirational you would like to have a custom piece to wear with or to, send me a picture or description of what you would like, and we can be creative together! My blog, where I put my newest creations and comment on life, the creative process, and other fabulous Etsy artists can be found at http://thatsheadley.blogspot.com"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: