Etsy Store Featured Artist: Studio Marcy


YARRRRRR Me land lubbers! This be the feature of Studio Marcy!
I am Dread Pirate Captain Henry Snowman Ornament Lampwork Glass Focal Bead, Yar that be my long name And I come wire wrapped so you can hang me from yer tree or necklace! Yar I also be number three of a limited series!

Some other good links: http://etsyglass.com/featuredartists.php?featured=4
www.StudioMarcy.blogspot.com


Her Profile:

"Hi, I'm Marcy Lamberson, a glass artist who loves making people smile through my whimsical beads and sculptures.

I use a 2000 degree torch and most of my glass comes from Murano, Italy. Every piece is kiln annealed for durability.

I teach private and group lessons and enjoy taking on custom commissions. While working out of my sunroom studio overlooking my garden and birds, squirrels, chipmunks and occasional wandering possums, sometimes I just made them into beads too! . I make them wear clothes and jewelry when turning them into little fun glass pieces."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: