Etsy Store Featured Artist: A Rose By Name


A Rose By Name is another shop that I am absolutely amazed by! This Jewelry artisan again has some amazing attention to detail and some incredible patience! These again are seed beads the smallest beads you can work with! I myself find very little patience in working with these intricate beads.

The item pictured Left is called Blue Moon - Tealight Candle Holder. All I Can Say about it is WOW!!!! She describes it as -
"his playful looking, 2 1/2" glass votive holder is completely encased in peyote stitched Delica beads. The pattern is my original design. I've always loved the deep cobalt blue and these beads really glow when a tea light is burning in this candle holder.

These votive holders take many days to create as every bead is individually stitched into my own original patterns. There are well over 4,000 beads in each piece."

From her Profile -
"I am a self-employed wife and mother of two teenage daughters. I enjoy beading and find that it is my therapy for stress!

My daughters and I first tried beading many years ago. Over the years, the beads have gotten smaller and the designs more intricate. Although my girls no longer bead, they enjoy wearing the pieces that I have created.

My youngest creates cards. She thoroughly enjoys creating the original greeting cards that you will find here in my shop. She will also create custom cards...just let us know your preferences!"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: