Etsy Store Featured Artist: Elektra Jewelry


Etsy
Buy Handmade
Elektra Jewelry


http://elektrajewelry.etsy.com

And for the next feature of the day Elektra Jewelry. This fabulous Jewelry Artisan her works are eclectic, modern and classy. While still attaining a certain level of vintage feel to them. Each piece is made with high quality material, patience and a love for her art. You can truly see the care that goes into each of these pieces.

From her Profile

I am a newcomer to Etsy. I have loved jewelry and gemstones all my life. My travels to Greece and Greek background have influenced my love of 18k and 24k gold and my choice to work with gold vermeil.(24k over sterling silver) I make one of a kind jewelry pieces to accommodate many different styles and fashion trends.
Although I began working with stones over 10 years ago, the demands of a full time teaching job and childcare did not allow me the time to follow this passion. Finally, the timing seemed right and I have started creating and selling my pieces. Now that I have started a business, I devote most of my time and energy into creating pieces that can be worn and enjoyed for years to come.
I work primarily with gold vermeil, Bali sterling silver,semi-precious stones and vintage glass beads. Please be on the lookout for new pieces in my Murano Collection. The colors of these beautful Venetian beads are so exceptional,they add another dimension to my jewelry.


A few of my personal favorites:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Thanks. It's nice to see the new work from Elektra. It's been a little over a month since I wrote about her and she has so much beautiful new work.