Etsy Store Featured Artist: Coconut Palm Designs


Etsy
Buy Handmade
Coconut Palm Designs


Todays feature is on Coconut Palm Designs, a perfectly gorgeous and delightful shop! There are dozens of lovely welcome signs hand painted and sure to be a completely unique treat!

From her profile
I am a Canadian living in Belize, Central America and also a graphic designer. Woodworking and sign design is my newest crafting passion but art has been in my blood since birth.

Sign making has turned into a great outlet for my creative energies and finally I am using my graphic design training for something exciting.

Custom orders are welcome. Please feel free to contact me if you have a particular sign you would like me to make for you.

Also, please visit my blog at: http://coconutpalmdesigns.blogspot.com/

Some of my favorites:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:



Over The Top Aprons said...

That was a great feature, I am sure tat Coconut Palm Designs appreciated it. You are going great with so many to catch up on .... but you will do it!

Anonymous said...

You're doing a great job on your features. Don't worry about falling behind. No one is doing this perfectly - and with the holidays coming - it will get even more ragged - for everyone.