Etsy Store Featured Artist: Kuddle Bugz Threadz


Etsy
Buy Handmade
Kuddle Bugz Threadz



Todays feature Kuddle Bugz Threadz

Great colors, great fabrics, great items for baby! Hand made with care and love! If I were having a baby this would be one of the first shops I would visit! I love the patterns they are so modern and colorful with out being traditional pink blue and yellow! You can be the fashionable mom and baby combo!

From her profile -

Thanks for taking an interest in my shop! My name is Toni and I am the mother of two wonderful little twin girls!

Yes, I live way up North where it gets VERY cold in the winter...-50 degrees F! (And yes, there really is a place called North Pole! It is about 10 miles from Fairbanks, AK.) The winters do get long, but it is absolutely breath taking up here in Alaska! The summer days are amazing with such long days!

I am most famous for being "Mommy" to my 15 month of twin daughters! I never knew I had so much love in me until I became a mother! They are my so precious!

And they are the inspiration for KuddleBugz Threadz! With the need in Fairbanks for warm baby items, I felt a tug at my heart to use my talents to help other mom's! Tori and Trista inspired the name "KuddleBugz", they are truly my little kuddlebugz!

Keep your little ones warm and cozy this winter with a beautiful Infant Car Seat Cover! For those tiny toes pick up a pair of warm and cozy booties! Don't have a NEW Baby? How about new hat or pair of mittens for that Toddler in your life?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: