Etsy store Featured Artists: Wyred on Wire

Etsy
Buy Handmade
wyredonwire


And here we are again with another jewelry artist who has MUCH more patience than I do! I love how the wire wrapped pieces look when finished but what a daunting task to get that wire to sit right where you want it to be! Not to mention how many calluses one can create just wrapping one piece of jewelry! So again my hats off to these amazing artists with so much patience and pride in their craft! You can see each piece is so delicately handled and made with such precision. Ah if I could just watch her work once it would be an amazing experience!

From the words of the Artist:

"I was born and partially raised in NB Canada, I fell in love at the tender age of eight when as a christmas gift my grandparents gave me a large beading kit from then on I was always making some form of jewelry or another. I still very much love making jewelry the only thing thats changed is my range of materials from plastic stretch cord and plastic pony beads to sterling silver and precious stones. Recently I have realized as an artist you cant completely limit your materials and be happy for to long and I have many ideas for fresh and unique designs using a variety of materials. Each piece of Jewelry I make is an extension of myself to you, there's no mass produced here just pieces that are as unique and special as you are."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: