Etsy Store Featured Artist: Kala

Etsy
Buy Handmade
Kala


This shop has left me quite speechless There are so many lovely things! The colors and the ambiance I just love all of it! Theres a certain feel you get in her shop its like walking into a shop in France...everything looks so OOHH lala! There are several items in here I would call my favorites! I feel we are a lot alike as well we both have SEVERAL artistic outlets art, real like sketches, jewelry, journals, sketch books, ornaments, cards and prints! WOW!! You are sure to find something you like in this shop!

From the artist :

My name is Karen, I'm mum to two beautiful children and a professional artist and illustrator from the UK. I love to create and have trouble deciding what to do so I usually end up trying to a bit of everything from painting to jewellery making and crochet, which is why I opened an esty shop.

Here you will find my artwork, prints and cards,
my crafts and jewellery can be found in my new shop opening soon http://upwiththelark.etsy.com/

My main website is www.chalkhillstudio.co.uk which is where I sell my stationery and gifts for those special moments in our lives! To see what goes on in my life visit my blog http://karenjinks.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: