Etsy store featured artist: Kreative Mindz

Etsy
Buy Handmade
KreativeMindz


This shop is the epitome of why we should all buy hand made! Unique, high quality and you are guaranteed that non of your friends will have bought the same this as you at Maceys! This shop has style and class and its very affordable! Vivid colors, unique design, and affordable....what more could you ask for!

From the artist:

"KreativeMindz is our company I started a few years ago (a dream I've had forever). Aly and Beau are a husband and wife team, supporting each other through love, laughter and creativity. An-G is one of Aly's best friends, who is a wonderful seamstress and enjoys sewing in her free time, when she isn't being a vet :).

We mostly make clothing (in all sizes and colors), Goddess Wraps™, Hot Packs, Bags, Purses, Wallets, Cuffs and many other cool things! Beau is a very skilled craftsman and carpenter. Check out the Wooden Kreationz section to see some things my husband is now adding. :D

A LITTLE ABOUT US

I was born and raised in a home of artists. My mother a painter, and my father a photographer.
As kids we always were doing some sort of "project". This has continued for me thoughout my life, dipping my hands in all sorts of creative "projects". I found my nitch in sewing. I LOVE creating different things. I picture it in my mind and then it becomes...it is my "gift" I suppose. And I enjoy working with the different fibers to see what can be done with them.
I mostly stay at home and mother our 2 wonderful and beautiful children (9 and 2), my husband and best friend, our 3 dogs and a cat, and our beautiful land. This keeps me busy, as I'm sure you can imagine, but I try to sew on a daily basis, even if it's only 15 minutes. I have been making clothes for many, many years (15 to be exact). I first started when I was 15 and made a patchwork skirt by hand for a show I was going to. As I got older I bought a sewing machine and began making clothes to support my traveling and music habit. I have traveled all over the country selling my clothes at all the wonderful shows and festivals. I miss that sometimes but am so blessed to have my 2 wonderful and beautiful children. When my son got older I started working in the film buisness...helping design sets and such. This was wonderful and fun work, but I truly missed being home. My daughter was born 2 years ago, and with the help of my wonderful and supportive husband, I started to stay home again. I knew we needed the extra income though....so here I am...trying to learn my way around the internet highway.
I am so very thankful to have this opportunity to be able to watch my children grow!!! We enjoy our land and our organic gardens. Hiking, fishing, swimming, playing, camping, fires, drum circles and a show when we can catch one. My husband is a carpenter and loves working with his hands and building wonderful things!

An-G is living in Columbus, where she just graduated from vet school(WHOOHOOO!!!). She is currently engaged to be married next summer! :)
She has been sewing a long time as well, learning some from her mother and some from herself! More to come on An-G. :)

Thanks to all of you whom support us stay at home mamas and independent artists!!!! And thank you for helping our dream become reality! We truly appreciate all the support! :D"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: