Etsy Store Featured Artist: Lostmitten

Etsy
Buy Handmade
lostmitten


Welcome to Lostmitten a world of hand made crafts and geekery. This shop is so cute! Everything is colorful vivid and CUTE!! She makes buttons, rings, coasters, and crochet items! WOW the coasters are so cute! Little PAC-man coasters! AH love em! (Yes I truly am a geek at heart!) The buttons are so lovely too with Japanese papers they are elegant and charming...This shop has plenty of items for anyone you have on your list! Or just yourself! There are plenty of items I would love to have!

From the Artist:

Hello! My name is Lauren, I'm 25 years old, and I create all of the crafts for sale in the Lost Mitten Etsy Shop. I'm currently living in Brantford, Ontario, Canada with my fiance, Paul. My personal website is: lostmitten.org and my blog is located at: http://blog.lostmitten.org

I have been creating handcrafted items for my Etsy shop, Lost Mitten, since September 2006. Paul and I are both huge video game addicts, ranging from the early days of the NES and SNES up to the latest games (especially for the Wii and DS!). I am continually inspired by my love for video games in creating many of my original crafts.

The items in my shop are all highly unique and original - I came up with all of the ideas on my own. I continually try to be creative by crafting new and interesting items for my shop.

In addition to video games, I love to knit and crochet! I also love to create journals and other paper goods, as well as needlepoint, acrylic felt creations, pinback buttons, and jewelry.

I hope that you enjoy the items in my shop, and that they make a wonderful gift for yourself or someone that you love!"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: