Etsy Store Featured Artist: Crystalvisions


Etsy
Buy Handmade
Cryztalvisions


Another artist feature Cryztalvisions - This shop is so amazing each item is so earthy! Everything is so natural and beautiful! You can see the care she takes in each item is displayed beautifully in each piece! I also loved reading her profile it seems she is a very multitalented artist!

From her profile -


I have been fascinated by crystals and stones for as long as I can remember. I had some wonderful teachers during my childhood who passed on their passion for nature, geology, crystals and gemstones. I come from a long line of artistic souls on my father's side of the family. My great grandmother was a very talented artist who started painting late in life. She left behind some amazing oil paintings that I will always treasure. She also painted and fired china, she had a fantastic eye for detail and could paint tiny pictures small enough to fit on a thimble. My father was an accomplished, well rounded artist and crafts person and spent many years teaching art in the public school system.

I've been creating unique pieces of jewelry for almost 20 years now, and I'm still excited by the process. I have an insatiable appetite for learning new techniques that push the boundaries of my creativity. Along the way I have also been drawn to studying and practicing various energy healing arts, like Reiki, chakra balancing, Earth based energy medicine, shamanic practices, and Angel Therapy. I have found combining my love of minerals, my artistic eye and skill in jewelry fabrication and design, along with my heightened sensitivity to energies creates a powerful synergy. I love to immerse myself in the creative process and I'm fascinated when some pieces seem to magically design themselves. I am pleased to share my passion with you here.

I delight in creating these pieces! Each one is unique, with its own energy that I feel as I work with the materials. They transport me to a place of deep knowing, relaxation and happiness as I work. My pieces not only look wonderful when worn, but also carry with them the special healing energies of each gemstone or crystal. My work is a constant exploration of the interconnectedness of all life.

It is my hope that you will find a very special piece that speaks to your heart.

What's with the "Z" in Cryztalvisions? You may ask. It's an homage to one of my wonderful teachers who pronounced crystals: "creezzztals"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: