Etsy store featured artist: Indigoluna

Etsy
Buy Handmade
Indigoluna


SHES got personality, This shop is boiling over with sass and personality! Its like the artist has schmeared herself all over the shop and you cant help but get it on you! WOW!! Its great to see so much of some one just in the art they create!

From the Artist:

"I have always been an artist. I have always drawn, cut, pasted, painted, collected, sewn, written and dreamed. I have been driven by the question, “What if?” (and fighting against its archenemy, “That won’t work!”)

I also wear many other hats. Among other things, I am a sign language interpreter, an energy worker, a minister, a blogger, a wife to a wonderful and creative man, and a mother to two wild and amazing little girls. All of these roles shape and change and inform my art.

I am a 5th generation Oregonian. This lush and verdant environment is in my blood. I grew up in a valley surrounded by tree-covered hills and blessed with a great deal of rain. I memorized the names of flowers as a child. I picked basketsful of mushrooms in the damp woods and studied moss and built forts inside of blackberry thickets. After traveling the United States, I can’t imagine living anywhere else.

My work has appeared on the cover of the 2005 Quilting Arts Calender, in Artella Magazine, Art/Quilt Magazine, Fiberarts Design Book 6, as well as many juried shows.

Visit my blog at http://IndigoLuna.typepad.com"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: