Etsy store featured artist: Sweet Irie Originals

Etsy
Buy Handmade
sweetirie


Sweet Irie Originals:
This shop is elegant, provocative, original and absolutely GORGEOUS!! Each piece is vibrant and colorful and full of life! I There are so many items to choose from! You are sure to find something for everyone in this shop!

From the artist:

"Established in 2005, the Sweet Irie name came
about from the newest addition to my family; my kitten, Irie. Her name means, supreme joy; quite fitting! She is the light of my life and the inspiration for my jewelry, as she likes to help me work! Although I have to admit, she isn't much help! She loved to play with the jewelry and balls of hemp I once used; stringing it all over the house. Needless to say, she now has her own stash of 'toys' lying around. Just as well, I have since moved on from making hemp jewelry and create the beautiful handmade beaded designs you will see throughout this store. I do hope you enjoy!"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: