Etsy Store Featured Artist: DreamON

Etsy
Buy Handmade
DreamON


BOLD, stylish, traditional not words one normally hears when describing art they are either one or the other...well welcome to DreamON A bold, stylish, and traditional art shop on etsy. I am reminded of a brighter Norman Rockwell calendar! More color! Thats what the world needs now and this shop has it in bounds! From abstracts to pop art, or note cards to collages this is one talented artist!

From the artist:

"I always loved to cut, paste, paint and draw from my earliest memories. Creating art is what I do, it's built-in by my creator, He enables me, and I love it.

My college degree is in art. In addition I have taken workshops and classes from some fine national and regionally-known artists. Some of my most important lessons came from not so well-known, but wonderful artists who now paint in the sky, and local artists who teach the basics, as well as the artists I paint with. I belong to several art groups in Florida and one in Colorado.

I value the presence of a recognizable subject in my paintings. I love it when the center of interest appears in the midst of background objects that aren’t so well-defined. I want watercolor to look like watercolor, and I want my paintings to have a painterly look, not a photographic copy. Therefore I am an impressionist, because I don’t want to over-control the media.

I love to paint using a variety of techniques. Having taken an experimental art class for the last 4-5 years, I am likely to paint anything, and I'm always "playing.""

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: