Etsy Store Featured Artist: George McKim

Etsy
Buy Handmade
George McKim


This shop has sort of a rustic realism with a deceitful abstraction lurking in the background. There is a lot of talent streaming from this artist...very versatile you are sure to find something for every taste and flavor! You also have the option to have any of your favorite pieces put on note cards! This is a great artist make sure you check this one out!

From the artist:

"I was born and grew up in Wilmington, NC, USA. For the past 15 years I have lived in Raleigh, NC with my wife Betty, my two adult children Edward and Devin who are twins, our golden retriever Sophie and our cat with a 'tude, Woodstock.
I studied art in college and have a Masters Degree in Painting and Drawing. My artwork has been shown in galleries and museums in my region. My day job is working as a pre-press graphic artist for a printing company and I make my art in my "spare time".
Since I was a kid I have always drawn pictures and painted. I like the freedom of expression of art and have always enjoyed painting.
My shop features paintings and collages that are mostly abstract, which I have been doing for the past two years and I also have some realism in the form of Linoleum Cut Prints. If you want something at a really affordable price I have note cards. I accept commissions also."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: