Etsy store featured artist: Backwoodscreations

Etsy
Buy Handmade
Backwoodscreations


Strong, vivid, rustic, wild, free....These are just a few descriptive words that come to mind upon looking and just a few items. There are so many colorful creations to sink your teeth into. So many animal sculptures. Every animal sculpture is completely unique no two kitties are alike! Treat yourself to a real down to earth work of art!

From the artist:
"I have been doing the arts and crafts thing since I was a wee child. Mom always said idle hands can make trouble. I love keeping the creativity flowing and still find time to get into trouble. My creative endeavors are somewhat eclectic. Currently I am making art dolls and painting. If you are interested in learning more about me and my artistic leanings check out my blog at www.backwoodscreations.blogspot.com."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: