Etsy Store Featured Artist: Mommy and Me Boutique

Etsy
Buy Handmade
mommyandmeboutique


OK I love this shop! I just had to convo her on a toddler skirt to see if she could make it for my 7 year old! It is so absolutely gorgeous! I absolutely love her aprons too am contemplating one of them for my very talented sister-in-law shes a genius in the kitchen! I love the items in this shop the fabrics and colors she uses are just so beautiful! The combinations are fabulous! I am in the process of sewing a few things but i can only hope to be as talented as this artist!

From the artist In her own words.

"Designer fabrics, beautiful trims and ribbons are the materials I love to work with to bring you items that you can be proud to purchase and enjoy using. Loving care and personal expression are put into each one. Aprons for adults and chidren are my speciality. Whether it be cooking or entertaining, these aprons are designed for today's mother and child to show off their own sense of style; you can be sure "these are not your mother"s aprons."

All work is done in a pet free and smoke free environment. Thank you for taking time to view "Mommy and Me Boutique"."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: