Etsy store featured artist: Lizstaley

Etsy
Buy Handmade
lizstaley



You are now entering a realm of geeks and nerds. Please be aware that anything you read or see from here on out may permanently nerdify you for life. I LOVE this shop! I am 100% geek and nerd both! AND I LOVE all the geekery in here! There are enough geeky items in here to start a whole new revenge of the nerds movie Trilogy! From Star wars to Pirates and Fishnet fingerless gloves to keyboard wallets! There is no depths the nerdiness cant climb! HA!! Go and see this shop today! You will find the perfect gift for that gamer in your life!

From the artist:
"I grew up in Baltimore, but am now living in Greenville, NC. My mom got me into arts and crafts when I was really little (I wanted to help her paint ceramics when I was a baby, so she'd give me a paintbrush, a cup of water, and a rubber ducky. Took me awhile to figure out that it's supposed to change colors when you paint it though!). Ever since then I've loved to draw and create things.

Now, I love doing art, crocheting, and am getting into making ACEO cards and sewing. I've been crocheting and drawing for years. I also love to make button pins. I tend to go on what I like to call "craft binges", where I'll make a whole bunch of a certain thing, so if you see long stretches of buttons or crocheted items in my listings, you'll know I've been on one!

My hobbies when I'm not creating things are watching anime, playing tabletop role-playing games (Dungeons and Dragons; Big Eyes, Small Mouth; D20 Modern, West End Games' D6 System, etc), building web-pages, and playing on GaiaOnline[dot]com. I also have a gallery on DeviantArt and Flickr, both of which you can find with the user name lizstaley as well.

I find that I really enjoy blogging about My crafts as well! You can visit my blog at http://livewirechick.blogspot.com

In addition, I also write and illustrate a story that I publish to the web, and have been working on since I was a senior in high school. It's gone through many, many versions and updates, and I'm eventually thinking about having it published. You can check that out at http://www.oap-studios.com/akaryuu

Oh, and I'm an emote junkie, so... BE WARNED!!"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: