The 411 - SSC 28

Hello everyone! Today I am posting about my Sassy Sasha Challenge #28 The 411 I must say I am really happy with this one! I combined this challenge with the shopping challenge once again! I do so love my shopping challenges!

OK so the SSC Challenge requirements

".. what do you have going on that you wanna toot about

.. what have you done that you are pretty freakn proud of

.. have you paid it forward, did your child say his/her first words, did you get a promotion, are you just blessed and happy to be alive.

..what is your 411?

RULES:
1. 8.5x11 LO using as many photos as you like WALLET SIZE
2. GO SIMPLE with your design
3. Use some form of tape and stitching effect
4. Use the following colors in any COMBINATION you prefer:

You do not have to use them ALL .. just some!
a. RED
b. BLUE
c. YELLOW
d. GREEN
e. BLACK
f. WHITE
g. BEIGE
h. ORANGE
i. PINK


Whatever you do .. make it pop.

TWIST:
1. Use some form of PLASTIC on your LO
2. Use at least 2-4 different PP's "



Shopping challenge I bought Defining moment(which i used as my 411 stuff), 17 or more buttons or sequins or mixture but at least 17,paper or fabric flower.

Check out the New SSC # 29 Challenge here! I cant wait to do this one! Join in the fun!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: