Project Catwalk Week 6 - Dream Big


OK so Week six of Project Catwalk over at SISTV and I was WAY excited about my LO this time around...Its absolutely one of my favorites that I have done of myself so far! I edited the photo with Cross Processing effect in photo shop rounded the edges and sanded and inked the edges as well I cut out a sunburst on my Cricut with some sass paper and painted some grunge and chip board I free handed the flower in the middle because it was totally fun! Then framed it with Daisy D's Rub on dispenser! ( SO cool Love these things! ) And of course some cute little butterflies! I love the Drama on this one. The challenge was to create drama with very few products...I think I met the challenge...but I might have used more products then most the others, I don't really care this ones for me anyway!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:



Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your layout is beautiful! I love the starburst effect!

xo
Michelle aka ravenea at SiS

Sandy said...

hey becki! just want to come say hi and check out your blog! it's FAB!! (-: