WOW-ness!

SOOO excited! So my Layout In the last post! "faith" Was chosen for the SISTV catwalk! :D Its only there for a limited amount of time but I am so proud of myself! This layout just flowed out of me...I have really been trying to live by the quote In my banner..."Creativity is a process of surrender, not control...And with that a lot of feelings and personal issues have been flowing out of my pen as well...So I warn you all A LOT of my work has been VERY personal and emotional, but I'm still sharing...Call it Scrap Therapy! :D Thanks everyone! I'm so very Happy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:



Chez said...

Congrats on making the catwalk!!!!

Tricia Wilson said...

Congrats on the Catwalk! It is such a good feeling to let the creativity flow.

Marjorie said...

ohhhh on the catwalk yeah on the catwalk!! Right on!! Glad your work was featured there, well deserved!

- Marjorie
HarajukuChic @SIS

A Soldier Girl said...

Congrats on making the catwalk boo bear