Since Its OFFICIAL!!

I can talk about it! YAY! I made my first ever DESIGN TEAM!! I am a typist over at The CrEative TyPe!!! So This is the first time I have ever submitted to anything like this and the first design team I have ever been a part of. I am SO extatic I can hardly contain myself! I had to keep it sooo quiet for soooo long BUT its officially official! I am a TYPIST!! This team of amazing artists is so talented I feel so honored to be a part of it! This Challenge blog is unlike ANY you have ever seen! So come on over Take a stab at our first prompt! Watch for my Take on Prompt one Posted on The CrEative TyPe Soon!

Thanks For reading!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:



Unknown said...

welcome Becki-looking forward to being inspired by you!

Paz said...

Glad to have you with us!

Shaina Longstreet said...

i'm so glad you're a part of this too! i'm so excited and can't wait to get to know you and the other ladies even better! :D
you're such an inspiration!